THE LEADERSHIFT GROUP KENYA PROUDLY PRESENTS TRANSFORMATION KENYA EDITION; THE 3RD EDITION OF LIVE2LEAD IN NAIROBI! AT 3PM, On 8TH OCTOBER, 2021 AT MARIST INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, KAREN.
“The bottom line in leadership isn’t how far we advance ourselves, but how far we advance others’’ ~ John C. Maxwell | Live2Lead
Why we host the Annual Live2Lead – to Learn and Live to Lead
“Leadership and Learning are indispensable to each other”- J.F.Kenneddy
Hosting the first-ever Live2Lead Livestream in Kenya in 2018, the young man Ted ready to learn and grow, without any Technical background took up the Technical lead, working with the global team on all the requirements and pre-testing to a very successful stream on the day and going beyond to lead the entire branding for the 2019 program.
Live2Lead is a half day leadership learning and personal growth event hosted LIVE in Atlanta, GA. For half a decade. Live2Lead has shared leadership and personal growth principles to a live audience and over 300 simulcast locations around the world. The event brings together world-class renowned thought-leaders from various industries who share their leadership experience, with attendees who gain new perspectives on relevant topics.
Live2Lead was borne out of a vision from John Maxwell to inspire, challenge and equip leaders globally with the desire to see leadership principles not only taught but embraced.
LEARN FROM WORD-CLASS LEADERS
- Learning from elite thinkers, including the #1 leadership expert in the world John C. Maxwell.
- Gain Leadership principles and personal growth techniques from their time-tested teaching and experience.
IMPACT THE SPHERE OF INFLUENCE
- Those who are leading organizations or want to be better mentors.
- Gain meaningful and relevant insights & implement new action plans.
- Lead with renewed passion & commitment
MAKE MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS
- Opportunity for networking with like-minded leaders who share the passion for leadership and learning.
- Make new connections and build synergy with the ones you have during this event.
Upon completion of this training, participants will receive a certificate.