“Everyone communicates, few connect. We will show you how to connect and make an impact through your speeches and presentations at the Speakers Club.”
What To Expect at The Speakers Club:
- Support and encouragement.
- Teachings from master communicator, John Maxwell.
- Experiential learning through speeches, live feedback and critiques.
- Practical weekly topics and assignments.
- Participation in World Speaking Championships.
- Start at any time.
- Learn and grow through active participation and real-time feedback.
- Receive weekly modeling and teaching exercises.
- Connect with like-minded professionals for support and accountability.
Each week we will build upon the previous week’s Speakers Club lesson and help you master your style of speaking and delivery. Get valuable feedback from your peers, support others in their journey, and receive expert guidance along the way. The Maxwell Speakers Club is your place to become the best speaker, communicator and presenter you can be!
SPEAKING SKILLS HALF-DAY WORKSHOP
Want to improve your speaking skills? Learn from a master of communication, John C. Maxwell. This half-day workshop will be a powerful experiential speaker training workshop, covering topics such as:
- The art and practice of developing stories
- How to connect with your audience and hold their attention
- How to overcome the fear of speaking in public
- Developing your own style of communication
- Crafting your content for the most effective presentation.
SPEAKING FOR IMPACT & INFLUENCE KEYNOTE PRESENTATION
Whether you are making a 15-minute presentation or an hour-long keynote, your ability to connect and communicate will be essential to effectively getting the audience to take action and move forward. In this presentation, we will discuss the critical keys to success when it comes to influencing and impacting people. We will cover:
- The speaking skills essential for every leader.
- How to connect with others and keep them engaged.
- The power of stories – even in the most technical presentations.
- Why it is important for you as a leader to continue to develop your speaking skills.
Upon completion of this training, participants will receive a certificate.